Welcome back to the book blogger interview series where I introduce you to amazing Book Bloggers out there.
Today we have Julianna who blogs at Paper Blots
Lets get this party started!! p.s: the words written in bold are the questions and some comments by me.
Hi Julianna. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
- I’m a book blogger who probably talks about food too much! I’m a Chinese American and honestly CHINESE FOOD IS THE BEST. Authentic Chinese food, of course. *stares loathingly at Americanized Chinese Food even though I actually like Americanized Chinese Food*
What inspired you to be a book blogger?
- Ummm I feel like it was definitely Cait’s (Paper Fury) blog! I loved her blog so much and also I always loved books, so I decided that I wanted to make my blog too. (Aww I love Cait’s blog too and her book comes out in June💃 💃🎉)
Tell us about three books that changed the way you see things
- Thirteen Reasons Why – so, this book is very controversial. I feel that it can DEFINITELY be harmful to people and it definitely has problematic elements. However, the reason I listed this book was because after reading it, I felt so much more aware of my actions and tried to be so much more considerate of others’ feelings. Of course, I wouldn’t necessarily recommend reading it. It just kind of impacted me.
- I can’t think of anything else oops.
Which do you prefer printed books, audiobooks or ebooks?
- PRINTED BOOKS. (I’m with you on this)
If you could have any superpower what would it be?
- Mind control, definitely!
What is your best childhood memory related to book
- GAH I DON’T KNOW. I know that I used to hide under my chair to read Harry Potter because my parents didn’t really like me reading books too much.
The good and bad about being a book blogger
- Good: MAKING NEW FRIENDS
- Bad: It’s so exhausting.
What is your take on diversity in books?
- I LOVE DIVERSITY and I think that it’s such an important aspect of books, honestly? Of course, books need more than diversity. They need a solid plot and all those other parts to be considered GOOD.
How do you balance blogging and life
- HAHAHAHAHA. no comment.
What is the one thing you want to do before leaving this earth?
- Be famous. Just kidding, mostly. I want to be at the age of 200 before I leave this earth. Good goal, yeah?
Name a movie that is better than the book it was adapted from…….though its mostly the other way around.
- I CANNOT THINK OF ANYTHING WHAT IS THIS QUESTION.
Books you are embarrassed to have never read
- Umm, probably The Wallflower or whatever it’s called. It’s that wallflower book. Perks? (The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I havent read it too but that’s a secret *shhhh*)
What is your favourite song, movie and tv series?
- song: the Hamilton album , movie: every good Disney movie ,tv series: FRIENDS
If you were stuck in a zombie apocalypse what would you do?
- I would gather my family and we would pack several backpacks full of things that we needed. Honestly, I don’t know if I would take any books because MY LIFE IS ON THE LINE so I guess I’m a #FakeBookworm. Anyways, then we would travel around and kill zombies while on the run. Hopefully, we would run into other humans and form a huge organization rebellion to take the zombies down.
- I definitely haven’t planned this out or anything what do you mean
Thanks for granting me this interview Julianna.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures in this post apart from the featured image
Chat time! What would you do if you were stuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? I would be so scared and probably hole up in an underground bunker until my food runs out and I’m forced to go outside (yikes..okay I didn’t think that through). Know any amazing book bloggers, let me know in the comments below. p.s I made a bookstagram account..yay. Have a great week!!